Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Think Tank moments.


I am in dire need of a morning in the garden to myself to think about what I need to think about. It's the way I sort items out. Those items that require less immediate action and a thought or two about how to go about the action. What will it do for my business, costs involved; time and money, how will this affect my my life, and etc. etc. etc.

The joy of the garden is to do a physical activity with a visible result while doing something that has no physical manifestation of the action: thinking!

On the list to think about how America just loves its drama. Why are we so into drama of the human being? Why do we love to scare ourselves? Why do we resist change, yet change at such a rapid rate that we can't keep up! The right wing is worried about the left wing and the left wing is worried about the right wing. Well two wings, working together mean flight is possible. So why are they not flying together. Means it just one grounded bird.

You get the idea....

So off to the garden I go in the morning to pull ivy off the hillside and think about what I need to think about.

And you? What do you think about?

No comments: